Monday, August 8, 2011

my dilemma

I am currently working as a stylist for a boutique here in Cebu. That's Salad Dressing in SM City-Cebu.

With this, we are creating a show for September which includes a fashion show to feature all models to be styled by me through the clothes available in Salad Dressing.

I am now pressured because there are two groups that are vying for the position to take control of the show. I have the upper hand right now since we are currently in good terms with the client but the other group is more organized and all. They have raw talents but do not have enough skill. I guess I have the upper hand after all but I'm still afraid that I might lose this big event. This might give me a big break into the events organizing industry if I get this and might do away with events organizing before going to my passion which is fashion designing.

I just hope and pray for the best to happen.


Pray for me, people! :((((((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment